- The International Live Events Association, or ILEA (formerly known as ISES), was founded in 1987 in the USA to help event professionals share and improve their industry knowledge. For over 25 years ILEA has been a valued and trusted partner in the events industry, and today it has over 5,000 members in 53 chapters across the globe.
The ILEA UK chapter brings together event professionals including: caterers, meeting planners, decorators, event planners, audio-visual suppliers, party and convention coordinators, educators, journalists, hotel and venue managers, and many more. We are proud to be a vibrant community that encourages our membership to network and trade, as well as to learn from and educate others.
- The mission of ILEA worldwide is to educate, advance and promote the special events industry and its network of professionals. To that end, we will always strive to…
– Uphold the integrity of the special events profession to the general public through our “Principles of Professional Conduct and Ethics”
– Acquire and disseminate useful business information
– Foster a spirit of cooperation among its members and other special events professionals.
– Cultivate high standards of business practices
- You know what they say – all good things must come to an end. And sadly, our fabulous leadership teams are only ever in place for a maximum of one year before changing over. This is due to ILEA bylaws, and because each of our board generously volunteers their time. To see who is contributing to ILEA UK this year, take a look on our board and committee members pages.